- A daily diet formula containing a significant amount of shrimp (a source of astaxanthin), which boosts the natural pigmentation in tropical fish.
- Contains up to 45%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
- High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
- Slow sinking granule format (5-7 mm) – all fish can feed at their preferred depth
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artifical fillers, colors or perservatives
- Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Black soldier fly larvae (25%), salmon (23%), fish protein concentrate, wheat, potato, shrimp meal, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, calendula, rosemary Analytical Constituents: Protein 45%, Fat Content 12.5%, Crude Fibres 5%, Crude Ash 9% Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 7,500 IU/kg, Vitamin D 600 IU/kg, Zinc oxide 160 mg/kg, Manganous oxide 140mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 12.02mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.05 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.4mg/kg
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.